Shipping & Returns
Below is information regarding our shipping policy for orders that are shipped within Israel.
For further questions, Castro's customer service will be happy to assist you by email:firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 1 800 266 066.
For information regarding our international shipping policy please visit our International Shipping Page or contact our International customer service at email@example.com
Shipping Options and Costs When Purchasing through the Website:
- Home Delivery – To any address in Israel, free with any purchase of over 299 NIS, or for a charge of 15 NIS.
- In-Store Pickup – Free, from any Castro store that you select when placing your order (excluding outlet stores, to which shipments cannot be made).
- For Home Delivery – After we receive and confirm your order, the package will be delivered to you by a shipping company between 2-7 business days after placing your order on the website. Deliveries cannot be made on Fridays or on holiday eves. *Please note: For the most efficient shipping of your products, you should choose shipping to the address where you are located most of the day – at work, at home, or at any other address of your choosing.
- In-store Pickup – The package will arrive at the Castro store you chose when you placed your order, within 2-7 business days from the date the order was placed on the website. When your shipment arrives at the store, a Castro representative will contact you by telephone, and you will be able to pick up your order during store opening hours. The shipment will be held for you in the store for 10 days.
Tracking Your Order:
After making your purchase, you can track your order's status at any time by entering “My Account”, and then clicking on “My Orders”. An email message confirming execution of the transaction will be sent to you within 48 hours of completing the purchase transaction on the website. If your order is valid, an additional message will be sent to you with an order confirmation and a shipment number.
Orders on the Castro website can be made to any region in Israel
In cases where the destination is not accessible by our carrier, we will send the package via the Israel postal service.
As of now, it is not possible to place an order for delivery abroad. alternatively, you can have your order shipped to the Castro store closest to your home.
Change of Shipping Method After Execution of Order:
You can change the shipping method by telephone within an hour of completing your order, during customer service working hours – Sunday-Thursday from 08:30 to 20:00, Friday from 08:30 to 13:00 at phone number 1-800-266-066.
Here is information regarding the return or exchange of items purchased through the website. For further questions, Castro's customer service will be happy to assist you by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 1-800-266-066.
Canceling an Order on the Website:
You can cancel a transaction executed on the website within an hour of completing your order, during customer service working hours – Sunday-Thursday from 08:30 to 20:00, Friday from 08:30 to 13:00, at phone number 1-800-266-066. Please note that cancellation can only be done by telephone, not by email.
Return or Exchange of Items Purchased through the Site:
You can exchange or return any item you purchased through the site within 14 days of the date you received it. Go to any of the Castro stores with the item and original invoice, and you can get your choice of a store credit, an alternate item, or a refund.
Should you change your mind regarding a purchase despite the arrival of the items you purchased with no defects, you are entitled to full credit for the purchase within 14 days of the moment you received the item, but not for the shipping costs.
Terms for Return or Exchange of Items Purchased through the Site:
In order to return a product, or exchange it for another, you must return the product to Castro along with the original invoice. In addition:
- Clothing items must not have been used at all and must bear the label attached to them.
- Jewelry, perfume, spa products and cosmetics must be in their original, unopened package.
- According to law, undergarments cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We cannot allow return/exchange of an item that was used or whose package was opened.
Receiving Credit for Return of an Item:
You can receive a Castro credit, or a refund to the credit card with which the transaction was executed, or a check. The credit for an item that was purchased through the site will be executed within 14 business days of returning the item. We will cancel the transaction with the credit card company, so there is no need for you to contact them directly.
Cancellation of a Transaction by Castro:
Your order might not be executed if, after your purchase was completed, the item you chose is out of stock, or if the full details of your credit card and/or your full personal details were not received by the system.
In any such case, customer service will contact you. For details and inquiries regarding products and their supply, you can contact Castro's customer service by email: email@example.com, or by phone: 1 800-266-066.